(888) 576-7308
(312) 329-0646
Instantly connect to William Newell Siebert, P.C. Contact an Immigration Lawyer in Chicago Case Evaluation
Chicago Immigration
Green Cards
Green Card Lottery
Green Card by Marriage
Green Card through Investment
Green Card through Family
Immigration Appeal
Labor Certification
Student Visa
Work Visa
J-1 Visa
Fiance Visa
E1 & E2 Investor Visa
EB-5 Visa
Temporary Work Visa
L-1 Visa
Office Address:
307 North Michigan Avenue, Suite 924
Chicago, IL 60601

New Clients Only:
(888) 576-7308

Attorney for Work Visas in Chicago

Handling Work Visas in Chicago and Cicero, Oak Park and Berwyn

If you are an U.S. employer that would like to petition for sponsorship of a foreign worker, or are a foreign worker seeking entry into the U.S. under the H1-B visa program, contact a Chicago immigration attorney from our firm for immediate assistance with the sponsorship and/or application process. At William Newell Siebert, P.C. we are dedicated to offering our clients in Chicago and Cicero, Oak Park and Berwyn throughout Illinois with the legal counsel that makes a difference in the speed and ease with which their work visa is handled.

If you want to work in the U.S., an immigration lawyer at our Chicago firm may be able to help you apply for the right type of visa. At William Newell Siebert, P.C., we can handle virtually any type of work visa in the Chicago, Illinois area, including:

  • E-1 Visa for Treaty Traders - this is for executives, specialists or managers of companies that are part of the treaty relationship with the U.S.
  • E2 Visa for Treaty Investors - this is for entrepreneurs from treaty countries that invest significant amounts into U.S. businesses. 
  • H-1B Visa Specialty Work - this is for foreign professionals who are sponsored by U.S. companies to conduct business in a specialty occupation in our country.
  • H-3 Visa for Trainee - this is for foreign nationals looking to get training at a U.S. company or government agency in order to further their career in their own country.
  • L-1 Visa Intracompany Transfer - this applies to individuals who have worked at least one out of the last three years at a foreign affiliate, subsidiary, branch or parent company of a U.S. company, who is looking to transfer to a location in the U.S.
  • O-1 Visa Extraordinary Ability - this can apply to foreign nationals who excel in science, art, education, business, athletics, motion picture or television industry, generally recognized nationally or internationally.  A person applying for this visa must have sponsorship by a U.S. employer.
  • R-1 Visa Religious Work - this is for religious workers that wish to serve in a religious vocation within the U.S.
  • TN Visa NAFTA Temporary Work - this is for citizens of Mexico and Canada who wish to work in the U.S. for a temporary period.
As you can see, there are many types of work visas that one can apply for, and the forms can be complex and often times difficult to understand.  If you or someone you know is looking to apply for a work visa, a skilled Chicago immigration attorney at William Newell Siebert, P.C. can help.  We can provide you with the information and answers to questions you need and help to make the application process as fast and efficient as possible.

William Newell Siebert, P.C.: Immigration Lawyer Serving Chicago, Illinois

We understand how confusing and overwhelming applying for a work visa can be and that is why we work so hard to provide our clients in Chicago and throughout Cicero, Oak Park and Berwyn in Illinois with effective and thorough legal assistance. There is ample competition involved for work visas and being prepared can save you a lot of trouble and time as well as increase the likelihood of a favorable outcome and a visa issued.

Contact a Chicago immigration attorney today to discuss your situation and obtain assistance with obtaining a work visa.

Contact Us
Contact Us
Talk to an immigration lawyer in  Chicago!
Free Consultation
Contact an Immigration Attorney in Chicago, Illinois, 60601
Directions to William Newell Siebert, P.C.